.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Few Reminders


 Jane Burgermeister - pandemic update 25 June 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlk_Zfz7xhU


One Tear  
Copyright by Sharon R. Poet

Blind folded were my eyes when they dared not see.
Silent was this voice deep in the heart of me -
The little one who cries, "Oh, please set us free!"
My job is to embrace her - to count and feel her tears
And listen to the wisdom she hasn't shared in years:
One tear for each voice that dared not sing out loud
And for every angel who can't stand tall and proud.
One tear for everyone who yearns to be set free,
But searches with the mind for what only the heart can see
One for each shadow that will not turn to light
And every broken wing that's not prepared for flight.
One tear for those who pretend, but have not cared it all
And for each of the deaf who will not hear this call.


~

Innocent Targeted Individuals
by Sharon R. Poet
 
We are unheard victims lost beneath the lies.
We are the crumbling ones put on a list to die.
We are rising wounded begging for your aide,
Becoming specks of dust in an evil charade. 


I am still in desperate need of financial help. 
Please Help me 
(Please Read "Resurrecting a Dream" Blog Entry Below)



A couple new links for us:

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcontrol.shtml


http://educate-yourself.org/mc/



   It is difficult to remain mentally clear while being targeted so heavily. I'm sure I've made a lot of mistakes and misjudgements on this blog. Please just listen to your own hearts above all else. I've been a fool for so long that I'll probably remain one for a bit longer. Perhaps I will get the chance to let wisdom take the reins. . .someday.  (The targeting of my brain would have to stop, in order for this to happen.) Until then. . .I'm doing the best I can, under unbelievable circumstances, and am hoping that your hearts will understand.


Note to fellow Targeted Individuals: (This is something I've been wanting to say for a long time.) IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO HAS BEEN A TI FOR LONGEST OR WHO HAS REALIZED IT FOR LONGEST OR WHO SAID WHAT FIRST. THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION! WE ARE ALL FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES AND TRYING TO HELP THE REST OF HUMANITY TO REALIZE WHAT IS GOING ON. . .FOR OURSELVES AS MUCH AS THEM. HONESTLY. LETS LET OUR HEARTS SET ASIDE OUR EGOS.


Please help spread the word - download this "Public Notice",
Print it out and pass it to as many people as you can.


Love will win in the end, even if its not in our lifetimes.
In my heart I feel sure of this. Its my consolation.