.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lets Face It!

Lets face it. . .
With determination to preserve humanity
With gentle hands reaching out to those in need
With peaceful non-acceptance of the dark seed.


In 2005 I felt it - a desperate need to reach out to humanity
And help our hearts pull together in future times of need.
I dreamed it. I wrote it. I shared it. And was crushed for it.
This alone, should help us to open our eyes and SEE.
Will it?

I may be adding more of this information to my business site
Because of interference with my blogs.


P.S. Remember what I wrote in 2005 about massive flood disasters hitting the North East. I now feel certain that these disasters were technologically made, and that this is why they have been more severely attacking me and discrediting me, since then. . .turning my forewarnings into a confusing mess!

I am suddenly getting a lot of web stalkers who are pretending to be other TIs. My emails are being interfered with, especially those I try to share with genuine Targeted Individuals. And it appears that their has been another blog set up to mimic this one, which search engines are sometimes being "redirected" to, when I try to log in. This blog may be overridden or taken over. I'm too technologically ignorant to understand exactly what is happening here, but I know its something. Please print out my entries for me...and share what may help people realize what is happening. Thank you.

God help us all.


While I was adding those last few lines above, an advertisement popped up to cover my computer screen, which showed a man aiming a gun and the words. . ."a key board and a 45..." (A threat?)