.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Poetic Escape

  I feel trapped. There seems no way out of this and no healthy direction for me to turn into. I find myself filling empty time with writing and reading on a poetry website. Although all sorts of technological glitches and rude web stalkers surround me there, in the reading of those who share their hearts, and in writing out my own, I still get little breaks from the distress and physical pain. . .


Poetic Escape

 I take breaks from distress
While setting pen to rhyme.
Pretending all is well
For moments cast in time.

Sometimes it actually helps.
When a good message reached
I climb between the lines
  Of hearts un-breached;
And relax into a fantasy
Beyond crippling pain
To feel the sun still rising
Despite the greedy rain.



www.poeticpublications.com