.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, April 30, 2012

Insane

   As the perpetrators zoom in to crush Targeted Individuals, when we become a threat to the secrecy of their mission, they either kill us, in ways that look like a natural illness or suicide, or they try to have us declared insane - paranoid, through brainwashing and manipulating our own friends and family members against us, so that no one will believe us when we tell the truths.

This is Hitler-style terrorism at its worst. And, thus far, its working.

I wrote the following sarcastic song on 7/11/2011 as I cried.


Insane
Copyright by Sharon R. Poet

I pray for a world of peace
Love for those who are in need
No one left alone to bleed
I dream. I dream. I dream.

Must be because I am insane.

I see rich people filled with greed
Stealing from those who are in need -
Controlling this crumbling country.
I see. I  see I see.

Must be because I am insane.

I see people fighting for their lives
Darkness turning day to night
People thinking its alright.
I cry. I cry. I cry.

Must be because I am insane.

Occults bleeding hearts and souls
Hiding things that we don't know
Evil aiming for control.
I know. I know. I know.

Must be because I am insane.

There are people trying to silence me
In a world that we think is free.
Things I wish I could not see.
I flea. I flea. I flea.

Must be because I am insane.

I pray for a world of peace
Love for those who are in need
No one left alone to bleed
I dream. I dream. I dream.

Must be because I am insane.



We are unseen victims lost beneath their lies.
We are the crumbling ones put on a list to die.
We are rising wounded begging for your aide,
Becoming specks of dust in an evil charade.


P.S. There are several establishments that are collecting lists from us and asking for lists of witnesses and proof of our being targeted. Due to previous experiences with a couple of these establishments, I do not believe that this is being done for the purpose of helping us. I believe they will target our witnesses and destroy our evidence.  I am getting swarmed from all directions right now. . .and I am suddenly getting physically ill to the point of extreme nausea and weakness, since yesterday. They stopped trying to disable my writing and now they appear to be trying to disable my body. . .and. . .
I have no doubt that my writing will disappear from the web if they succeed. So please copy what can help others and pass it around.

Advise to Targeted Individuals: IT IS THROUGH EDUCATING THE REST OF THE WORLD, OUTSIDE THE TI FORUMS, THAT THE GREATEST HELP CAN BE OBTAINED. IT IS NOT TRUE THAT THEY WILL HAVE US LOCKED UP, AS LONG AS WE FOCUS ON GIVING GENERAL INFORMATION INSTEAD OF ONLY SHARING OUR EXPERIENCES. LET YOUR HEART LEAD YOU. . . INTO THE HEART OF HUMANITY.