.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Grieving Dedication


CLICK HERE to read up on this Holocaust, 
so that you can better understand my blog entries.


   Today is another day of grieving. My heart aches. I have been feeling that there is no valid reason for my children and I to be targeted. I was just an ordinary woman who was raising two children in a nice country home and trying hard to do the best I could for all of us. The fact that my children and I (and even my family of origin and I) were not allowed to carry on with our lives, without deceitful, intrusive, interference feels like a knife in my soul. ITS JUST TOO HORRIBLY WRONG!!!
   We had dreams and plans and things we needed to do with our lives! And we have lost opportunities for our souls to grow and heal and blossom into all that they were meant to be. This natural growing process, which is so important to the evolution of our souls, has been stolen from us - from all Targeted Individuals. Again, THIS IS JUST TOO HORRIBLY WRONG!!! I feel cheated, and robbed and violated and hurt and angry. . . And I guess I just need to cry it out.

 I dug up a bit of my past writings and would like to dedicate the following article to all of humanity, but especially to the perpetrators of this holocaust. I hope it touches your HEARTS. . .


P.S. I'm getting hit with a lot of microwave energy this afternoon. Feel like I'm burning up and have pain in my head and right ear.