.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A News Paper


A Little News Paper that Longs 
To Reach the Rest of Humanity

The "Technological Holocaust" site, which I had posted, came from a small free news paper (The Public Notice) I'd written and designed. I've already done one small printing, but need a lot more, in order to reach as much of the public as possible. I am hoping that someone will find both the heart and the money to help fund further printings and distributions of it. Some revisions have been made to soften it up a little, but the information remains basically the same as what is on the following site at this point in time.

P.S. The links and folders to the original "Public Notice" paper, which was printed on April 24, 2012, have been erased or tampered with. Apparently perpetration wants to hide it. But an updated version of it can now be found on www.targetedinamerica.com/publicnotice.html