.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Roadblocks - Truthblocks

   On March 20 I created a new blog - http://www.technologicalholocaust.blogspot.com/  This blog and the email address associated with it appear to have been completely taken over. Even the recovery email address appear to have been changed. As of a few minutes ago, my information was still on it, although I do not know if any changes were made to it's content.
   I have been unable to reach goggle customer service to reclaim my accounts. There are walls up all over the place. I do not know if goggle is responsible or if its the perpetrators. . .or both. We'll see what happens to my other accounts. (This new blog contained the same info that my http://www.targeted11.blogspot.com/ contained. It was my back-up.) 

   FYI: Between 2001 and 2004 all my hotmail email accounts had been taken over and my contacts repeatedly erased prior to that complete take over. In 2006 my primary email, which had been advertised in my publications - thepersonaljournal@gmail.com (or hotmail.com) had been taken over and the service would not allow me to recover it. So I do not know if there is any hope for recovery this time.

I am now being prevented from acquiring new friends on fb. I am also being passed me through a "security check" every time I post a link and sometimes even when I make a comment. I am not sure if this is a perpetration interference or fb orchestrated.


It appears that at least one perpetrator in a "Targeted Individual" support group is playing mind games around my comments. This part does not surprise me. Guess I'd already known better than to trust in that sort of forum, where perpetrators are given free reign.

    Why do I even engage in this fight? Because, in order for me to be able to live with myself, I need to to know that I have done all that I can to help expose these horrible crimes against humanity. . .for ALL our sakes. These are people's LIVES they are destroying. This is NOT a small thing that's happening here!!!
   You will understand when you realize the scope of this. Its far bigger and far more deceitful than I had originally thought. My pen, on the web, may not be of much help, if any at all, but its all I can do at this point. Wouldn't you do the same if you knew what is happening? I hope so. Right now there is too few of us speaking out. If more of the public became aware and found the heart to make a stand, hope for our future could rise. . .

Anytime that the Heart of humanity is ready to step in and help stop these criminals from gaining even more control.....the situation is beyond ready for it.


P.S. This blog is not functioning the same as it had before. I do not know how long it will be allowed to be here, so PLEASE copy this info and share it with everyone you know.




P.S. I re-gained access to my other blog a few days after this.