.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dawn of Truth

I wrote the following poem yesterday. . .


Dawn of Truth

They play cowardly games
To harm both you and me.
Even with the storms
They kill us to succeed.
BUT
Truth will soon dawn
Within this early mourn
To shine upon the freedom
That needs to soon be born.

www.technologicalholocaust.blogspot.com


I am starting to wonder about exactly who is involved in the upper levels of this holocaust. Those who have proven to me that they ARE involved seem WAY TOO focused on convincing Targeted Individuals that it is ALL the government that is doing this to us - that it is Obama...etc. So I am wondering if Obama may also be a victim - if only PARTS of the government are involved and that the rest may be so unaware of the success of remote technological mind control that they are becoming victims of it also. Time will tell.