.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Blocked

   Last night I was completely blocked from my Facebook account. Also, it appears that my past posts with links to my blogs have been removed from the TI forums I used to post in. 
   Fb said someone is complaining about me sharing "offensive material"! (This happened directly after I shared a link to my blogs) I'm sure nobody except a perpetrator would report my blog links as "offense"...or try to stop them from reaching larger audiences. 

P.S. OR.....is it possible that one of the web stalkers has gained control of my account again. In the past they have done this and erased stuff. Could they be writing or posting stuff this time? I can't even find out.. This reminds me of the last driving job I had, when someone called into the safety department to complain about me. My boss and others knew there was something wrong - that it was a sabotage...but the mother company had let me go that day. And this is how my life has been since 2005.

The wind is whipping up a storm
As darkness rages into morn.
But Light will seal this dawn
And line the road we're on.


P.S. I added a bit more to the overview of my TI experience.
I can't write much right now because the cursor in my computer keeps going out of control.
P.S.S. MY OTHER FB ACCOUNT IS NOW BEING INTERFERED WITH ALSO.

.