.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another Incident. . .

   In the past couple days I was parked at a place that has security cameras. When I returned to my car, another vehicle was parked in a non-parking spot, possibly in an effort to block my car from the camera?  
   When I opened my car door, stuff had been pulled out from under my passenger seat and left on the floorboard.
   This morning I reported this to the local police department. While the officer was taking my statement, he got a call and then suddenly seemed to no longer want to listen to anything I had to say. Apparently this is common experience for Targeted Individuals.  I do not know if the call was to pull him from helping me, as they say is done to us at many police departments. I hope this is not the case here. A little time will tell if he even checks the garage security cameras. 

   I asked for a signed report and he said they do not give signed reports - that I could pick up a copy of the report after next Wednesday. So, it looks like a report is going to be filed. That's a good sign. 
   Will I be given the chance to have caught a few puppet/vultures on camera? Time will tell.

P.S. He never called me back and did not respond to my calls.

 www.poeticpublications.com