.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 18, 2012

CRY FOR HELP. . .

   I hate to have to ask this, but I am a long term Targeted Individual who's resources and relationships have already been sabotaged. I have been living out of a vehicle through most of the past few years and am struggling to survive while being tortured with various types of microwave weapons as well as  covert harassment programs and chemical/biological warfare.

    I am a decent person who had owned my own homes and businesses and had perfect credit before the targeting vamped into levels that slowly pulled the rug out from under my feet. I have no criminal record and have not engaged in any sort of activity that could even begin to justify being targeted. My life has been being destroyed and I am in deep need enough financial help to get back on my feet and continue my work, which aims to help ALL of us through this crisis. Please listen to your heart, because this is not a scam. It really isn't. Please help me.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA

   Those who can't help, but want to, can periodically buy $2 or $1 lottery tickets for me or send a small amount weekly or take up collections from others. Though I need a lot to help me survive, little bits of help can keep me to continue hanging on and sort of surviving, until the rest of the world wakes up and stands up against the crimes that are destroying me as well as others.

   Please understand that I can not accept invitations to live with people because of being so heavily targeted. Seriously. Those whom I get close to tend to also get targeted VERY quickly. And sometimes perpetrators zoom in to "help." Monetary help is the only type of help I need. 
If I reach a point where I can pay you back with interest, I gladly will. Thank you.



Read more on my situation on



Targeted Individuals
by Sharon R. Poet

We are unseen victims lost beneath the lies.
We are the crumbling ones put on a list to die.
We are rising wounded begging for your aide,
Becoming specks of dust in an evil charade.

Please help us.



I am a writer who has become a Targeted Individual - a witness to, and a victim of, serious technological crimes. I am writing this statement to inform you of this grave situation and beg for help for those of us who are being criminally targeted and/or brutally tortured with various types of chemicals, drugs and radio wave technologies, which include psychotronic mind control weapons, microwave weapons, laser weapons and chemical warfare.

     It appears that I am being held under constant surveillance and I am almost always either stalked or psychologically harassed by local organized stalking and harassment groups. My homes, vehicles, businesses, jobs, relationships and health have been being sabotaged by those who target me. It appears that I have been periodically drugged, inflicted with various types of chemicals and microwave and laser weapons.

   My family members remain unaware and appear to have been brainwashed against me. They do not believe me and have refused to help me in the ways I need it. One family member has even aimed to openly slander me on the internet. (A police department printed copies of these posts and had knocked on her door to warn her to leave me alone.) She has backed off since then. Other family members have openly refused to financially help me until I have myself labled as "mentally ill." 
   Loved ones who could have fully been here for me, and those who had started realizing what is happening, have either suddenly died in what APPEARS to be accidental or natural deaths. . .or are also being heavily targeted.
   I have been financially ruined and am now living in my car. Since 2005, those who target me appear to be trying to discredit me through slandering me or framing me for crimes. There have also been several attempts on my life in ways that appear to be trying to make it look like an accident or natural death. There have been attempts to give me heart attacks and I've had over 6 sudden brake failures on my vehicles in the past few years...etc.

   Every day I pray for the targeting to stop - for this Technological Holocaust to be exposed and ended. But each pain filled day rolls into the next and years creep by as I fight to survive and expose these crimes against humanity.
  
   This is all so painful that I sometimes wish they'd just kill me and get it over with, but the relentless torture continues. My heart is breaking and sometimes I cry for all of us and want to scream, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? HOW CAN IT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE? WHEN WILL IT END? HOW MANY MORE WILL BE INCONSPICUOUSLY MURDERED, EITHER MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY, BEFORE SOMETHING IS DONE TO PROTECT US? But no answers come and the torture continues. . .and even vamps up as I fight to produce papers that are surrounded by threats, deaths, painful laser shots and microwaving.

   We need the targeting to be exposed and stopped. I beg you to do all that you can to help stop these horrific crimes against humanity, because there is only so much we can do while being targeted. We need you. We need your hearts to stand up for us, because we are dieing a slow cruel death. Please help us.