.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hope. . .for Humanity

What is happening to "Targeted Individuals" soars way beyond INHUMANE. . .and into what can be accurately described as a Holocaust!


I am one of those innocent people who is being targeted for reasons I am no longer sure of. I have tried to figure out who has done this to me and why. . .and have come to the conclusion that, due to the manipulations and sly tactics of those who target me, I'd rather not make anymore guesses into their darkness and put more of my energy into surviving it. Prior to being targeted I was an average middle class woman raising two children in an average middle class NH neighborhood. I was certainly not a threat to anyone. (I had not yet been putting my writings into the world) There appears to be no reason for me to be targeted. It appears that my whole family has been ripped apart by the targeting.

I pray with all my heart
For this hell to come to an end -
For those who tear us apart 
To find their Hearts again.


Please do what you can to AT LEAST spread the word so that we can start heading in the direction of preventing these horrific crimes. PLEASE! 
  

My own situation remains unpredictable, due to these crimes not being recognized by most of those who could help. Many other people, whom I know, are in similar situations and I have no idea what the future holds for us. It does not look very good, at this point. Those who know nothing about it seem to find it too outrageous to believe. And most of those who are aware are either fading victims or are too scared to get  involved.
   But I feel  certain that HOPE will grow when the good parts of the US government start aiming at catching the terrorists who are running this organization. . . and when local law enforcement officials get involved enough to aim at stopping local organized stalking and harassment groups.

P.S.  PLEASE don't let this continue happening to people. Help to educate the public on this issue so that TIs - "Targeted Individuals" do not continue being crucified by not only the criminals and those whom they manipulate, but also by the people they love, through their assumption that victims are just "mentally ill" and that none of this is really happening. PLEASE!

UNFORTUNATELY THESE CRIMES ARE REALLY HAPPENING TO  PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DEEP NEED OF HELP and PROTECTION ASAP!!!!

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD.
(Public awareness can help more than anything right now.
Help the media get a hold of this and expose it. Please.)


The following statement, which I found on another website, is something I could deeply relate to. I hope this brings some level of understanding to those who care and have witnessed and misunderstood my desperate gropes for finding validation and help, through the past decade.

"The reader needs to understand that the tactics and technologies used by today's organized stalkers are customized, taking elements from a huge "master menu," for each individual target. This, in turn, means that targets will tell different stories, and relate many different theories as to who is responsible, why they, personally, are being targeted, and how the technological harassment is being carried out. 
   Readers should understand that these sometimes seemingly conflicting reports by targets are not an indication that organized stalking "isn't real," but rather a result of the customization of individual harassment programs.
   I ask the reader to understand the position of targets of organized stalking. Out of the blue, they experience blizzards of harassment for which there is no apparent cause. Every facet of their lives has come under attack, both by strangers and even some of their acquaintances. They can be forced out of their jobs by unceasing harassment. Their children, pets, and family members can be harassed as well. All in ways carefully designed so that outside observers can dismiss complaints as "over-active imagination."
   It is a perfectly natural response for a target to grasp at any article at all that mentions organized stalking or electronic harassment, and post it, without regard to whether the claims in that article are valid.
   It is perfectly natural to develop personal theories as to why this is suddenly happening to them, because there is almost no official information available.
   Just as a drowning person will sometimes try to force a rescuer under water in a desperate bid to get above the water, organized stalking targets will proclaim their information and claims loudly, on the Internet, trying to get public attention to end their nightmare. They are not able to exercise the laid back critical thinking that they could before the targeting began.
   So for you, reader, it is essential to understand that the many web sites with unsupportable claims are not necessarily an indication of delusion, but instead, the natural result of desperation, perpetrator secrecy, and having all public officials deny organized stalking is even possible." (I'm sorry I do not remember what website I got this from.)

I am in desperate need of financial help. Please help me if you can.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
(If you try to reach me please keep trying, because they have been interfering with my phones, emails, fb account...etc.)


.