.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Help for "Targeted Individuals"

I'm sorry I can't put much here, because I am still figuring it all out myself, but I can share the helpful things I have been doing. If you are in the end of the destruction process, as I am, you are probably finding no help in the people around you. So. . .

REMEMBER THAT YOU STILL HAVE YOURSELF. WRAP YOUR ARMS AROUND YOURSELF AND GIVE YOURSELF THE COMFORT AND UNDERSTANDING YOU NEED. 

KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT CRAZY AND THIS WILL END, SOMEDAY.


HOLD ONTO YOUR STRENGTH AND YOUR COURAGE.
 YOU CAN DO IT!



Drink a lot of water.

Stay on the move as much as possible: This often gives us breaks from satellite intrusions, especially when we drive on winding roads.

Hold tight to Hope and Faith

Let yourself cry: God knows we have a lot to cry about.
Keep a journal: writing will help you release the emotional pain.


Deep breath and remain calm when under attack: Don't let them turn you into the paranoid lunatic they want you to become. Jump out of your car and take pictures of the "gang Stalkers" and write down their plate numbers. Take charge of the situation. If nothing else, this will make them back off a bit.
(But protect your camera, because after I did this for an extended period of time my camera suddenly went completely dead and when I replaced the new batteries, and it asked me to log in the date, the date options jumped from 2003 to 2025! The present years wiped out. fyi: only time/date stamped pics are accepted in court.)

Pray to a Higher Power for help: I have found it sometimes  effective to pray out loud for God's Love and Light to protect me and also flow into the person who is attacking so they will find the Heart to stop.

Visualize pure white Light filling your body, surrounding you with protection and overflowing into whoever is doing this to you. 

Singing and toning in different pitches; It sometimes works.

TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS: I know that we are being advised to "not tell people" about our experiences, "because this can lead us into the trap of being labeled as mentally ill and institutionalized." But I feel that if we ALL start talking about it LOUD AND CLEAR and with documented proof that this is possible, we have far more of a chance of being helped than if we remain silent. The silence is what is killing us!!! These crimes freely continue BECAUSE most of the public is not aware. Start a web site or blog.



Don't Give up
Copyright by Sharon R. Poet

Don't ever think we will not escape,
Or that our rescue will remain too late.
Don't give them the power. Don't let them win.
Don't let hope fade. Don't give up again.
Cast aside their darkness and let the Light sing.
Climb up on their stones and raise your broken wing.

Listen to this song with your eyes closed.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l50L4GYhpLc

Sorry this is the best I can do right now.


Be careful to listen closely to your instincts on the web, because there are many traps set up by those who target us. I have fallen into several of them when I was desperately grabbing for validation. Not all of those who call themselves TIs are real - some of them are perpetrators.



How to Help a Targeted Individual:  
Each case is unique and in different stages of the process. It is best to just ask the TI what they
need, in order to keep themselves safe. But here are some ideas, based on my own experiences.
 

1. Compassion: Care enough to listen and never judge, degrade or look down upon a TI. And MOST IMPORTANT - do not foolishly ass-u-me that he/she is just paranoid or mentally ill, because this will merely add to the TI distress. Surround the TI with people who have the courage and Heart to make a stand against this - this is the greatest protection there is, because the stalkers do not want witnesses.
2. Understanding: Educate yourselves as much as possible on the subject and practice empathy.

3. Pass the word around: The more publicity there is the better the chances are for law enforcement and government to begin investigating and putting an end to these horrifically cruel crimes.
4. Funding:  A TI who is near the end of the destruction process, as I am, is probably left with no home, no family to turn to, physical health problems and not enough resources for protection. This is when a miracle is needed - A miracle that can provide safe/protected living quarters, where there is time to heal. (MANY NEED THIS.) Some may just need help with obtaining video cameras, new phones that are not traceable, medical attention...etc. IT IS BEST TO JUST ASK WHAT IS NEEDED, LISTEN AND THEN DO YOUR BEST TO PROVIDE IT.

IMPORTANT: The stalkers often zoom in and pretend to be wanting to help me through what they are doing to me. . .which has appeared to be efforts to get close enough to abduct me, drug me, frame me, plant tracking devices...etc. Due to this part of it, items given by strangers may not be trusted by a TI. Although money seems to be the most difficult thing for people to give, this is what helps the most. . .aside from a safe, supportive place to live.
Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057